ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY
Ring Brenda 0161 736 8710 for tickets
On the day of the coach excursion, you can buy tickets for the next Sunday's excursion on the coach.
Coach leaves from Chorlton Street, opposite the Coach Station, Britannia Hotel Side, Manchester M1 3JF, at 8.50am prompt
Also Pick up at the following locations depending on the destination: (please note that pick up points might change in event of road works etc. For confirmation of pick up points it is advisable to check with Brenda, 0161 736 8710, when you book your ticket for a destination)
- Via Prestwich - for destinations North, e.g. the Lake District and Yorkshire:
- Sedgley Park - bus stop just past junction with George Street.
- Prestwich - bus stop on Bury Old Road/ Warwick Street (opposite the Longfield Centre)
- Via Stockport – for destinations South, e.g. the Peak District:
- Levenshulme - junction of A6 and Albert Road (near Levenshulme rail station).
- Stockport - on the pavement outside the Town hall
- Hazel Grove - opposite the Rising Sun public house, 2 Buxton Road, Stockport, SK7 6AD
- Via Altrincham - for destinations South West, e.g. Wales and Shropshire:
- Stretford - opposite the Gorse Hill public house, 886 Chester Road, Stretford, M32 0PA
- Sale - The Vine Public House, 133 Washway Road, Sale, M33 7UD
- Altrincham - opposite The Orange Tree Public House, 15 Old Market Place,WA14 4DE
Coach departs from destination at 5.30pm(Winter excursions) and at 6.00pm (Summer excursions).
All led walks end at least 45 mins before the coach's departure time.
Members who do their own private walks at destination have to return to the coach at the departure time stated.