- With your ticket you will be given a leaflet with details of the led walks on offer - the distance, the route, the name of the walk leader and the destination of the next fortnightly Sunday coach excursion. All you have to do is to choose which walk you are interested in joining
Walks are graded as follows:-
- A Walk, 13-15 miles.
- B Walk, 11-13 miles.
- C Walk, 9-11 miles.
- D Walk, 6-8 miles.
- During the initial part of the journey you will be able to buy tickets for the next fortnight Sunday coach excursion
- After one hour into the journey there is a brief toilet stop at a service station
- The Coach will pull up at each walk's starting point and the Walk Leader will call out when the walk's party needs to get off
- On the walk you are in the hands of the Walk Leader who will take you on the walk and make sure you enjoy the walk and get you back to the coach
- After the walk there is usually about one hour for you to enjoy the destination town or village's facilities, ie cafe, pubs, restaurants, shops, places of interest
- Make sure you are back on the coach at the stated departure time. (5.30pm Winter Excursions and 6.00pm Summer Excursions)
- On the journey back the coach will stop at the morning pick up points and the final stop at Chorlton Street, opposite Coach Station, Britannia Hotel Side, Manchester M1 3JF
What you need so to enjoy our walks
Below is a guide to what you need to bring with you on the trip. It is not a definitive list but gives you an idea of what to expect.